PORT OF TUBORG
The Port of Tuborg was once a productive industrial area with well-known beer production. Today it is a fashionable, attractive commercial and residential area with a lively harbour, shopping centres and entertainment and experience centres. We have assisted with legal property consulting, cadastral changes, surveying and plotting.
- Client : Carlsberg A/S m.fl.
- Date: 2007 – 2017
- The work comprises:
• Consulting regarding local planning and establishing owners’ and houseowners’ associations
• Surveying for site plans and establishing the basis for engineering planning
• Partitioning of building plots and owner-occupied flats in new and existing buildings
• Localization and cancellation of outdated easements and registration of new easements
• Plotting in connection with site development and construction of new buildings
• 3D surveying of new and existing buildings for BIM, and ‘as-built surveying’ for calculation and reporting gross floor area to the Danish Central Register of Buildings and Dwellings (BBR)
• Separation of public roads for the Municipality of Gentofte